Lucknow Metro Tickets June 6, 2023: How to buy online Lucknow Metro Smart Card, tickets and passes for travelers and commuters in Lucknow to use the entire modes of transportation run by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC).
Lucknow Metro Fare tickets are available only in the form of LMRC card with multiple types of cards available to use it as a ticket for Lucknow Metro Rail as well as for all the Public Transports in Lucknow.
There are two operational metro lines running in Lucknow
• The Red Line: The red line route runs from Munshipulia to CSS Airport and is the North-South Corridor.
• The Blue Line: The Blue Line route will be in operation from Charbagh Metro Station to Vasant Kunj Metro Station. It will be known as the East-West Corridor.
General Key Details of Lucknow Metro
|Operator of Lucknow Metro||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC)|
|Operations started||27 September 2014|
|Number of lines on Lucknow Metro map||One line|
|Coaches in train||4 Coaches|
|No. of stations||21 Active Stations|
|Metro Timings||First metro starts at 06:00 AM and last metro is at 10:00 PM|
Red Line Metro Route
Lucknow Metro’s Red Line is also known as the North-South Corridor. The Red Line’s full commercial service from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport to Munshi Pulia began in March 2019. The Red Metro line has a total of 21 metro stations, 17 of which are elevated and 4 of which are underground.
There are 6 corridors planned for the Lucknow metro:we shows here like phase’s
|Phase 1: Secretariat Metro Station To CG City South Extension Metro Station|
|Phase 2:CCS (Chaudhary Charan Singh) Airport Metro Station to Atal Bihari Vajpai Stadium metro Station|
|Phase 3:Indiranagar Metro Station Metro Station to Atal Bihari Vajpai Metro Station Metro Station|
|Phase 4: Charbag Metro Station to SGPGI Station Metro Station|
|Phase 5:IIM Lucknow Metro Station to Rajajipuram Stadium Metro Station|
|Phase 6:Munshipulia Metro Station to Jankipuram Metro Station|
Lucknow Metro Fare
Lucknow Metro is among the cheapest modes of transportation in the city. The fare of the Lucknow metro varies based on the number of stations traveled. For instance, the price for a ticket for traveling to one station is Rs. 10. For traveling to 2 stations, it is Rs. 15, and for traveling to 3 to 6 stations, it is Rs. 20 and so on.
- The minimum fare for Red Line on the Lucknow Metro route is INR 10, while the maximum fare for Blue Line on the Lucknow Metro route is INR 60.
- If you board the train from CCS Airport, then you can reach Alambagh Bus Stand for INR 20, IT College for INR 50 and Munsipulia for INR 60.
Ticket price for Lucknow Metro rail ranges between Rs.10 and Rs.100 , Book Fare tickets on official website, check more information.
|1 Station||Rs. 10|
|2 Stations||Rs. 15|
|3-6 Stations||Rs. 20|
|7-9 Stations||Rs. 30|
Lucknow Metro Ticket Prices
|Zone||Number of Stations||Price in Rupees|
|3||3 to 6||20/-|
|4||7 to 9||30/-|
|5||10 to 13||40/-|
Book tickets on official website, check more information.
Lucknow Metro Timings
Besides offering a cost-effective way of travelling, Lucknow Metro also allows you to save time. You can catch a Lucknow Metro at your preferred time and reach your destination.
• The first Lucknow Metro starts at 6 AM, while the last one departs from the station at 10 PM.
• It takes about 40 minutes to complete the distance between Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport to Munshipulia.
• Headway during the peak hours is 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
Lucknow Metro Facilities
Here are some facilities of Lucknow Metro that make it an ideal option for commuters across the city.
• There is parking space available at the metro stations along the Lucknow metro line.
• Coaches that are ultra-modern and inventive, display Lucknow’s art and culture.
• Lifts, escalators, and Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) equipment are available in commuter-friendly stations.
• Every metro train has allocated spaces for wheelchair users, passengers with baby prams, and luggage within the specified size limit.
• Automatic ticket selling machines are installed at the metro stations that save commuters time in lines and at counters.
• Passengers and the general public can call on a toll-free helpline number 24 hours a day for support and information.
GoSmart Card is designed for frequent travellers. It gives you a discount on metro fare. You can top it up any station’s ticket office, TVM, RCTM, or online. You can also use UPI or the LMRC website to recharge your card.
The minimum purchase amount for a GoSmart Card is INR 200. While INR 100 is the deposit amount, INR 100 is the minimum recharge amount. The initial investment of INR 100 is refundable. You can check the remaining balance on the GoSmart Card at any metro station’s customer service centre.
Tourist Card is designed for tourists and is available for unlimited travel for one day and unlimited travel for two days. A refundable deposit of INR 100 is required when you are buying the card, which will be repaid when the card is returned.
Lucknow Metro Automatic Fare Collection Machine
At LMRC, Datamatics has installed a cutting-edge Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system designed to be extremely secure, scalable, and dependable. The system can handle an enormous amount of passengers without deterioration in response time or user experience.
[…] for easy and fast travel. Currently operating only in the city of Ahmedabad and a number of listed stations, according to a two-phase plan, the Ahmedabad metro line will connect the city’s Gandhinagar […]
[…] The Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Co Limited is in the process of constructing a mass rapid transit system (MRTS) with two lines and twenty-eight stations to serve Bhopal, the state capital of Madhya Pradesh (MPMRCL). […]
[…] the new suburban trains beginning to operate within the city, Bengaluru now boasts of MEMU (Mainline Multiple Electric Unit) trains with a carrying capacity of 2,400 passengers and a speed that is far better than the Diesel […]
[…] Metro is a rapid transit system serving the Indian cities of Delhi and NCR, including the cities of Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, […]
[…] Book now […]