Bahrain International Circuit (BIC): “The Home of Motorsport in the Middle East”, announced today the launch of a fantastic 30 per cent discount on tickets to the 2023 edition of the Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix. Buy official tickets for the Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix and Order easily online with a wide selection, secure payment and global customer support on the official F1 website.
Following the record turnout of this year’s F1 spectacle and the memorable experience enjoyed by all through the three-day race weekend, fans can now start planning ahead for next year’s event and book their tickets well in advance to enjoy the huge price reductions on all grandstand seats.
F1® Tickets: The Bahrain Grand Prix is a true gem because it was the first event to be hosted in the Middle East. It is the ideal location to enjoy racing and shake off the winter cobwebs because of the year-round sunshine.
Sakhir desert, Bahrain International Circuit; Bahrain Grand Prix venue is a unique and contemporary sports and entertainment venue.
- The 2023 Bahrain Grand Prix will open the new season on March 3-5.
- Main, Turn 1, Batelco and Victory Grandstand tickets are now on sale with our partners Grand Prix Tickets (GPT).
- Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences are also available.
- The Editor attended the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix. All images & videos © F1Destinations.com
Bahrain F1 GP 2023
Venue: Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir, Bahrain
Friday, March 03 2023 9:00 AM
Date: March 3-5, 2023
|Grand Prix||Session||Local time|
|Porsche Sprint Challenge Middle East||First Practice Session||09:45 – 10:30|
|FIA Formula 3||Practice Session||10:55 – 11:40|
|FIA Formula 2||Practice Session||12:05 – 12:50|
|Paddock Club||Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk||13:00 – 14:00|
|Paddock Club||Paddock Club Track Tour||13:00 – 14:00|
|FIA||F1 Car Presentation||13:00 – 14:00|
|FORMULA 1||FIRST PRACTICE SESSION||14:30 – 15:30|
|FIA Formula 3||Qualifying Session||16:00 – 16:30|
|Formula 1||Teams’ Press Conference||16:00 – 17:00|
|Paddock Club||Paddock Club Track Tour||16:45 – 17:35|
|Paddock Club||Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk||16:45 – 17:35|
|FIA Formula 3||Press Conference||17:15 – 17:45|
|FORMULA 1||SECOND PRACTICE SESSION||18:00 – 19:00|
|FIA Formula 2||Qualifying Session||19:30 – 20:00|
|Porsche Sprint Challenge Middle East||Second Practice Session||20:25 – 21:10|
|FIA Formula 2||Press Conference||21:30 – 22:00|
Bahrain Grand Prix tickets – Need to Know
- All grandstands are covered.
- Seating is reserved on all three days of the event.
- All grandstands offer big TV screen viewing.
- Discounted tickets for children aged 3-12 are available, priced at 50% of the regular adult price.
- Children aged 2 or under get free entrance when accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket.
- All tickets are for 3 days, with the exception of access to the Batelco Grandstand, where you can buy Friday tickets and Saturday + Sunday tickets.
- You can also purchase access to a hospitality tent for the race weekend. Prices are TBC for 2023, but last year it was priced at approx. $200 USD. This shaded enclosure has big-screen TVs and dedicated food and drink (additional cost).
- 3-Day trackside parking passed are available for approx. $39 USD (2023 price TBC). One complimentary parking pass is provided for every three hospitality tent tickets purchased.
Bahrain F1 GP ticket Price
Ticket price for Bahrain F1® Race in Bahrain £1,799pp, Book on tickets on official website.
3-day Grandstand Ticket Price : BD65 – 170
3-day Hospitality Ticket Price: BD70
Book on tickets on official website: Book Now
Where to buy F1 tickets for the Bahrain Grand Prix?
Buy official tickets for the Formula 1® Bahrain Grand Prix only on the official website formula1.com. Order easily online with a wide selection, secure payment and global customer support.
Bahrain Grand Prix Stats and Records
|Most wins by a driver||Lewis Hamilton – 5|
|Most wins by a constructor||Ferrari – 7|
|Most pole positions||Lewis Hamilton & Sebastian Vettel – 3|
|Race lap record (Grand Prix Circuit layout)||1:31:447 – Pedro de la Rosa, 2005, McLaren MP4-20|
[…] 2016, WWE Backlash was reintroduced as an aftermath show after WWE SummerSlam, one of WWE’s Big Five […]