Dubai Frame: Get tickets for Dubai Frame, the architectural marvel that is illuminating the history and present of the city, and make your trip one to remember. The breathtaking photo frame provides a bird’s-eye view of the entire metropolis of Dubai. You can see the distinction between Old Dubai to the north and Modern Dubai to the south from the sky deck level. See numerous stunning buildings and sizable malls from this imposing building. Visit the museum on the bottom floor as well to learn more about how Dubai changed from a little fishing hamlet to a cutting-edge city.
Activity Location: 68M2+RHH, Dubai, Upper Zabeel Park, Dubai
Operational Hours: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM (Sunday – Saturday)
Activity Duration: 2 Hours (Approx.).
About the Activity:
- Catch the panoramic sights of old and modern Dubai by availing of Dubai Frame tickets.
- Spot Dubai’s extraordinary attractions, massive malls, and magnificent skyscrapers from the world’s most giant frame which is 150 meters high & 93 meters wide.
- Get the chance to go on a journey of three time periods in the UAE – the past, the present, and the future while visiting the Dubai Frame.
- On the ground floor of the Dubai frame, visit the museum which showcases the city’s transformation into a metropolis city of the world.
- Figure out the difference between Old Dubai’s sights to the north and New Dubai to the south at the Sky deck level.
- Enjoy the scenic views of the city by visiting the upper bridge having a transparent glass floor in the center on an area of 25 square meters.
How to Reach?
- By Metro: The nearest metro station to the Dubai Frame is the Max Metro Station. From here It is a 10-minute walk to the attraction.
Ticket price for Dubai Frame and Beautiful Skyline of Dubai Start from AED20 to AED50, Book ticket on official website.
Book ticket on official website.
[…] Bus: Take Bus line 8 from Umm Suqeim Open Beach station to reach the Jumeirah Beach Residence 2, which is the nearest bus stop to the activity location. From the bus stop it will take […]
[…] Dubai Frame […]