Visit the Madame Tussauds Museum to spend the day among the seven zones worth of wax figures of well-known people from throughout the globe. See the many lifelike wax figurines of famous people from a variety of fields, including movies, sports, politics, and more. In addition to allowing tourists to take pictures with wax copies, Madame Tussauds also gives them the opportunity to learn how the reproductions are created, kept, and much more. Also, you have the opportunity to take pictures with well-known superheroes, politicians, celebrities, and many other well-known figures.
Activity Location: Bluewaters Mall – Bluewaters Island – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Activity Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Sunday-Thursday: 12:00 AM – 08:00 PM
- Friday-Saturday: 11:00 AM – 09:00 PM
Madame Tussauds Dubai Highlights
Witness approximately 60 wax statues that includes famous personalities from music, sports, films, history, and politics
Get close and personal with life-sized wax statues of world renowned celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, Justin Bieber and others
Stroll through the various zones such as music, fashion and film that feature wax replicas of major personalities and strike a pose with your favourite celebrities’ wax figures
Learn about the creative process behind these masterpieces as you wander around the museum
How to Reach?
- By Bus: Take Bus line 8 from Umm Suqeim Open Beach station to reach the Jumeirah Beach Residence 2, which is the nearest bus stop to the activity location. From the bus stop it will take around 10 minutes to reach Madame Tussauds.
- By Ferry: Take a ferry to the Blue Waters Marine transport station from Dubai Marina Mall Marine transport station. The museum is located on the island itself and is only a 3 min walk from the marine station.
- By Metro: From the Dubai Mall station, take the metro to DMCC Metro Station, which is the nearest metro station to the activity location. From the DMCC station, you can take a cab and reach the museum in just 6 minutes, which is only 5 kilometres away.
Ticket price for Madame Tussauds In Dubai start from AED 120 to AED305 Book tickets on the official website.
Book tickets on the official website.