Enhance your trip to Singapore with a visit to the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observatory. Experience Singapore like never before from the SkyPark Observatory, 200 meters above the ground, on the 57th floor of Marina Bay Sands. Admire ocean views from the Marina South Pier to the Singapore Straits.
Activity Location: Hotel Tower 3 exterior, 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore
Activity Timings: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Last Admission: Last entry for guests to enter will be at 08:50 PM
Water Show Timings: 08:00 PM & 09:00 PM; 10:00 PM (Additional shows on Friday and Saturday).
Activity Duration: 45 mins – 1 hour (Approx.)
Ticket price for Marina Bay Sands Singapore starts from costs SGD 26 for adults on site. Children under the age of 2 do not require a ticket for the platform. Book tickets on official website.
Book tickets on official website.
About the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Tickets
- Arrive at your convenience during the opening hours of the Skypark and head to the 57th level of this building.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the entire Lion City from Marina Bay Sands that will leave you awestruck.
- Capture stunning photos from the large observation deck perched above three towers.
- Be mesmerized by a perfect sunset view and admire the illuminated city during the night.
- Admire the beauty of various plants at Gardens by the Bay and appreciate the lovely sculptures of the Supertree Grove from the deck.
- Visit the 1st floor of the event plaza and enjoy a gorgeous spectra light and water show which generally ends with a firework display.
- Take a walk on the enormous observation deck and rise up into the clouds for the ideal photo opportunity.
Most Visited Places at Marina Bay Sands
No visit to Marina Bay Sands is complete without exploring its most popular attractions. The Infinity Pool situated on the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands hotel is a must-visit spot. The views from the pool are breathtaking, and the experience of swimming at this height is simply unforgettable.
The Observation Deck at Marina Bay Sands Skypark is another main attraction that draws tourists from all over the world. The deck offers a 360-degree view of the city, and visitors can take in the stunning skyline, the bay, and even the neighboring countries of Malaysia and Indonesia.
If you’re interested in art and science, then the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands is worth a visit. The museum features a wide array of interactive exhibits that explore the relationship between art and science. You can learn about the latest innovations in science and technology while admiring some of Asia’s most exquisite art collections.
Discounts and Offers for Marina Bay Sands Tickets
Special Offers on Marina Bay Sands Attractions
If you’re on a budget, it’s always worth looking out for discounts and special offers on Marina Bay Sands tickets. Many online travel agencies offer discounted packages that include entrance fees to various attractions in Marina Bay Sands, and they’re worth checking out to save some money.
Marina Bay Sands also offers its guests various promotions and deals on its attractions, such as discounted rates on the Skypark Observation Deck tickets and free admission to the ArtScience Museum for hotel guests and locals. It’s always worth checking the official website for the latest promotions and offers available.
Insider Tips for Visiting Marina Bay Sands
When planning a trip to Marina Bay Sands, there are a few insider tips that can make your experience even better. Here are some things to keep in mind:
Preparing for Your Visit to Marina Bay Sands
- Check the weather before you go. Marina Bay Sands is an outdoor destination, so if it’s raining you may need to adjust your plans.
- Make sure you have comfortable shoes. You’ll be doing a lot of walking, and there are plenty of stairs and escalators to navigate.
- Bring plenty of water and snacks. While there are plenty of restaurants and eateries at Marina Bay Sands, they can be quite expensive. Bringing your own water and snacks can help you save money.
Guide to Exploring Marina Bay Sands With Ease
- Start at the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. This is the highest point at Marina Bay Sands and offers stunning views of the city.
- Next, head to the ArtScience Museum. This museum features fascinating exhibits that explore the intersection of art and science.
- Take a stroll along the Marina Bay Sands Boardwalk. This is a great spot for photos and people-watching.
- Check out the retail shops at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. From high-end luxury brands to affordable souvenir shops, there’s something for everyone.
- End your day with a visit to the Marina Bay Sands Casino. Even if you’re not a gambler, the casino is worth a visit just to see its impressive design.
How to Reach the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck?
- By Car/ Taxi: Take the route via Upper Thomson Road from the city center (14.5 km), it will take you approximately 30 minutes to reach the location.
- By Metro: Take the downtown line and get off at Bayfront station, a 7-minute walk from there will lead you to the location.
1. Are there any age restrictions for visiting Marina Bay Sands?
There are no age restrictions for visiting Marina Bay Sands. However, certain attractions such as the casino and some bars may have age restrictions.
2. Are there any special guidelines to follow when visiting Marina Bay Sands during COVID-19?
Yes, there are special guidelines to follow when visiting Marina Bay Sands during COVID-19. Visitors are required to wear masks and practice social distancing. Temperature checks are also conducted at entrances, and visitors may be required to provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
3. Are there any discounts available for Marina Bay Sands tickets?
Yes, there are various discounts available for Marina Bay Sands tickets. You can check the official website or third-party websites for deals and promotions.
4. Can I bring food and drinks into Marina Bay Sands?
Food and drinks are not allowed in most attractions at Marina Bay Sands, including the casino and ArtScience Museum. However, there are several dining options available within the complex.