SeaWorld Abu Dhabi Tickets 2023
Yas Island will host the first marine life theme park in the area. More than 150 species of marine life, including sharks, schools of fish, manta rays, turtles, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates, as well as hundreds of bird species, including penguins, puffins, fireflies, flamingos, etc., will be on display at SeaWorld Abu Dhabi when it opens its doors in 2023. The sea life theme park is being constructed over five indoor floors with a total space of over 183,000 square metres. It will have themed visitor environments, habitats, attractions, and immersive experiences. Do you want to benefit from SeaWorld’s vast research and rescue experience? Keep an eye out for tickets to SeaWorld Abu Dhabi only available through TicketsToDo.
- More than 150 species of marine animals, including sharks, schools of fish, manta rays, sea turtles, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates, will be housed in the Marine Life Theme Park.
- SeaWorld Abu Dhabi will tell a unified “One Ocean” story based on the interconnectedness of all life on Earth and our one ocean.
- SeaWorld has been at the forefront of animal rescue and rehabilitation for nearly 60 years.
- The theme park will be located beneath the Arabian Gulf.
- It will aid regional and global conservation efforts by serving as a cutting-edge knowledge hub focused on indigenous Arabian Gulf and marine life ecosystems.
Places to visit near SeaWorld Abu Dhabi
Qasr Al Hosn
A tour of this magnificent structure can take you back to the origins and rich history of Abu Dhabi. The place is divided into two parts called the Outer Palace and the Inner Fort. You will know about the transformation of Abu Dhabi from a traditional place to a global metropolis.
One of the finest attractions nearby Seaworld Abu Dhabi, the Louvre offers you an experience of Eastern and Western art. You can learn about different civilizations and their cultures while exploring the finest art pieces from the priceless collection at this museum.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
One of the largest mosques in the world, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is among those perfect structures that exhibit the unique blend of different cultures and Islam. Beautifully architectured, the Mosque will offer you serenity.
As the name suggests, Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi is themed on the Famous car brand Ferrari. This huge theme park is spread over an area of 86,000 square meters. The park features some high-tech thrilling rides including the world’s fastest roller coaster.
One of the world’s biggest water parks, Yas Waterworld is an ultimate destination to experience adrenaline-pumping water rides and slides. With more than 40 thrilling rides, the park offers fun experiences of all levels.
Here is the list of some of the best places to eat near SeaWorld Abu Dhabi
1. Texas De Brazil: Famous for the perfect blend of Brazilian and Texas flavours, the restaurant is a paradise for food lovers, especially those who love eating meat. Your family will fall in love with the food and place. The pleasant ambience makes the visit more memorable and delightful.
2. Asha’s: Popular for Indian cuisine, the restaurant offers exotic and mouth-watering Indian delicacies with the fusion of new age and traditional recipes. The family-friendly restaurant is loved by the residents as well as tourists.
3.Taqado Mexican Kitchen: If you are someone who loves trying different dishes influenced by the flavours of Mexico and Texas, then the place is no less than a haven for you. From Nachos to Tacos, you will get everything at this restaurant.
Ticket price for SeaWorld in Abu Dhabi tickets start from AED375, Book tickets on official website. check about more information.
Book tickets on official website. check about more information.