By getting a Singapore Cable Car Ticket, you can have a lovely day with your loved ones. Enjoy the breath-taking views of Sentosa island and Singapore city as you travel in the cable car. As you alternate between the Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line, take in the expansive view of the beautiful surrounds. When you get to the famous Mount Faber peak, the city’s beautiful vistas will captivate you.
Cable Car Activity Location: 109 Mount Faber Rd., Singapore 099203 (Located at Mt. Faber Station)
Singapore Cable Car Timings: 8:45 AM – 10:00 PM
Last Admission Timing: 9:30 PM
Sentosa Cable Car Duration: 30 Minutes
Wings of Time Location: 50 Beach View, Wings of Time Theatre, Siloso Beach, Sentosa, Singapore 098604
Ticket price for Singapore Cable Car starts from SGD $8.00 to $10.00, Book tickets on official website. Check more information.
|Adult (13 years old and above)||(SGD) $12.00 $15.00|
|Child (4 to 12 years old)||(SGD) $8.00 $10.00|
Book tickets on official website.
About the Activity
- Gear up for an amazing cable car ride in Singapore by grabbing this ticket. Arrive at your starting location 15-20 minutes before the departure time for smooth operations.
- Reach renowned Sentosa Island with a round-trip ride between Mount Faber line and Sentosa line.
- Admire the scenic beauty of Singapore city while taking a ride in the Sentosa Cable Car and spend an amazing time with your peers.
- Be mesmerized by the 360-degree view of lush greenery and the beautiful surroundings of the island.
- While visiting Sentosa Island by cable car, you can also explore some of the well-known attractions like Megazip, Universal Studios Singapore, and Siloso Beach on your own.
- Enjoy unmatched views of Singapore’s Southern precinct on this 30-minute Cable Car ride.
- Some of Singapore’s iconic sights you will see include Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa, among others.
- With the round-trip pass, you can complete the entire trip irrespective of the station you board at.
- Upgrade your tickets to include a delicious meal in the sky, choose between an Arbora Enhanced Set Meal or a Flexi Meal Combo!
- Fun Fact: The Singapore Cable Cars were the first in the world to have cabins with glass floors.
Why is the Singapore Cable car ride so famous?
The Singapore Cable Car is famous for providing an incredible 360 aerial view of the Sentosa Island with a comfortable one cable connection. This ride was the first aerial linkway that was stretched across a harbour in the history of Singapore, hence giving it a historical significance. Working as a gondola lift, but popularly known as a cable car ride among locals because of the historical importance it holds.
How long is a round trip cable car ride?
Singapore Cable Car tickets offer a round trip from Mount Faber Line to Sentosa line in around 30 minutes, which depends on the weather conditions of the area, as it affects the speed and functioning of the cable cars.
Which are the best places to see during a cable car ride in Sentosa ?
- Skyline Luge: The Singapore Cable Ride traverses the island’s picturesque terrain for a good portion of its length. The famed Skyline Luge tracks may also be seen on your walk from Imbiah to Merlion. Enjoy your ride and admire the view of the tracks as you cross over them.
- Mount Imbiah’s jungles: Your Singapore Cable Car Ticket also ensures an aerial view of the vibrant and lush jungles of Mount Imbiah. The marvelous panoramic view of the natural scenery is a unique experience in itself and you will get some great shots from above.
- MegaZip Adventure Park: The thrilling experience at the MegaZip Adventure Park is unbeatable. Crossing across the kush jungles and white sand beaches, this ride provides a beautiful view to all the thrill seekers. However if you cannot get yourself to zipline across the scenery, you can definitely enjoy it in a cable car ride.