Al Ain Zoo Tickets 2023: Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan inaugurated the Al Ain Zoo in the UAE in 1968. It was inhabited by nearly 4,000 animals. This is one of the famous place to visit near Dubai.
The location isn’t just a zoo; rather, it’s a place where kids can pet, feed, and ride on animals. Children can play in the Children’s Garden while learning about wildlife and biodiversity.
Al Ain Zoo, Al Ain, UAE Timings
The major goal of Al Ain Wildlife Park is to create habitats for threatened species that will enable them to live and reproduce. In the Al Ain Zoo Safari, children can see uncommon species and learn why it’s necessary to take care of animals.
Venue: Al Ain Zoo
Operating Hours: 02:00 PM – 08:00 PM
Ticket price for Al Ain Zoo in Al Ain Zoo ticket starts from AED10, Book tickets on official website, check more information.
Al Ain Zoo ticket prices:
• Adult (13 years and above) from 31 AED (8.70 USD).
• Child (3 – 12 years) from 10 AED (2.81 USD).
Book tickets on official website, check more information.
- Watch more than 200 Al Ain zoo animals.
- Get to know more about native fauna and observe their behavior in a natural environment.
- Enjoy interaction with animals such as stroking and playing with them, feeding giraffes and pequines, riding on the camel.
- Upgrade your ticket to see the largest safari in the world created by a human being. Watch lions, rhinos and other African animals in the wild.
- Entry into Al Ain Zoo
- Train ride around the zoo
- Access to Sheikh Zayed Desert Learning Centre (SZDLC)
- These tickets can’t be cancelled or rescheduled.
About The Activity:
VISIT THE ANIMALS AT THE AL AIN ZOO:
- Mammals: From herbivores like the Barbary sheep and gazelles to your favorite big cats like the lion, jaguar, and cheetah, there are loads to see at the Al Ain Zoo. Apart from the mentioned big cats, visitors can look forward to spotting pumas, the Arabian leopard, South African cheetah, and even an African white lion.
- Birds: The Steppe eagle looks as magnificent in person as it does in a nature documentary. And you can see it live at the Al Ain Zoo, as well as another indigenous bird of prey — the desert eagle owl. Other exotic feathered creatures at the zoo include two species of flamingos, cockatoos, and flightless emu.
- Reptiles: Spot turtles and tortoises in enclosures that mimic their natural habitats like the Aldabra giant tortoise. And a visit to the zoo isn’t complete without a trip to the crocodile enclosure where the magnificent Nile crocodile is the star attraction.
EXPLORE THE SHEIKH ZAYED DESERT LEARNING CENTER:
- It is an educational facility that offers loads of interactive exhibits, multimedia, and visual materials which display the past, present, and future of the UAE. It has five interactive galleries which include the Sheikh Zayed Tribute Hall, Abu Dhabi Desert over Time, Abu Dhabi’s Living World, People of the Desert, and Looking to the Future.
EXPERIENCES AT THE AL AIN ZOO:
- Children’s Zoo: Located right near the Asian Habitat, the Children’s Zoo has petting zones and bird feeding stations where the kids get to interact with the animals. They can also hop onto a horse, a camel, or a pony for a ride!
- Wings of the Sahara Show: Timing: 6:00 pm, enjoy our popular birds of prey show and be dazzled as falcons, eagles, owls, and vultures demonstrate their thrilling flying and hunting skills in an engaging show. Watch out…they will fly just over your head! Don’t miss the photo opportunity with the birds immediately after the end of the show
- Cheetah Run: Timing: 4:00 pm(Friday & Saturday), enjoy watching our champions Cleo, Nazik & Firas race for that gold championship title in a wild competition during the Cheetah run.
- Watching Animal Feeding: Between 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, all the feeding sessions at the Al Ain Zoo are free of cost. However, the show timings are subject to change or cancellation, so do make sure to contact the zoo beforehand if you are planning to visit just to watch the shows.
SAFARI EXPERIENCE AT THE ZOO:
- The Al Ain Safari is a journey of natural discovery that captivates the imagination of its visitors, both young and old.
- Guests may encounter iconic BIG 5 animals like African lion and white rhino and they may even get to feed a giraffe
- . Importantly they will also have a chance to learn from their Safari Guides about the fascinations of lesser known, yet no less intriguing and distinct species like the charismatic Zebra, ungainly Wildebeest or the elegant Springbok gazelle.
Do Not Miss Activity:
- Budgie Feeding – Timing: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm, at Children’s Zoo.
- Giraffe Feeding – Timing: 2:00 pm-7:00 pm, at Giraffe Feeding Station.
- Parrot Show – Timing: 4:30 pm(available only on Friday), at Parrot Tent.
- Lemur Experience – Enjoy a walk in the lemur exhibit at the Al Ain Zoo. Get a closer look at these interesting animals.
How to reach Al Ain Zoo?
- From Dubai: The location is approx 130 km and it is easily reachable through car/taxi via Al Ain – Dubai Rd/E66.
- From Abu Dhabi: Take line 990 bus from Al Ain – Tawam Hospital to Al Ain – Zoo.