Bjorn Again at Dubai Opera 2023
For one night only on 26th May, Dubai Opera presents the internationally acclaimed show BJÖRN AGAIN. Founded in Melbourne by Rod Stephen in 1988, his BJÖRNAGAIN quickly achieved global cult status, with ABBA Gold, Muriel’s Wedding and Mamma Mia!
ABBA’s enduring appeal is reflected in the continued success of his 5,000-performance BJÖRNAGAIN show in 72 countries over 31 years. BJÖRN AGAIN has been hailed as one of the most popular and successful shows of its kind and has recorded many career highlights over the years. From playing Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh at Buckingham Palace, to touring with Cher and Shania Twain, to Wembley Arena, London’s famed Royal Albert Hall, London Palladium and Hyde Park. It’s sure to be one of his best performances of the year, featuring ABBA’s biggest hits.
“Welcome to Buckingham Palace for a wonderful show. If you’re on stage at 11pm, it’s a little late for me. You’ll be in bed by then!” – HRH Queen Elizabeth II (Buckingham Palace Christmas Party 2012)
“BJÖRNAGAIN HAS TWICE HISTORY OF HER ABBA!” -Benny Anderson (The Observer OMM, Mamma Mia Film Interview London 2008) “BJÖRN AGAIN.
I thought it was a very funny name when I first heard it!” Björn Ulvaeus (Manchester Evening News 2008) “Thank you for a great show” – Kylie Minogue (New Year’s Eve Wembley Arena 2006)
“A wonderful night dancing to Bjorn again in this wonderful setting” – J.K. Rowling – Author of Harry Potter (2006 MS Charity Ball).
Official website: Check Here
Ticket price for Bjorn Again at Dubai Opera ticket starts from AED150, Book tickets partner website. Check more information.
Book tickets partner website. Check more information.
Venue: Dubai Opera
Date: 19:30 Fri 26 May 2023
House & Event Policies
- 16+ years would require only for Standing Stalls Category.
- 2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
- Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
- Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
- Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance