Dreamland aqua park Located on the picturesque coast of Umm Al Quwain, Dreamland Water Park is one of Dubai’s largest family water parks. The park covers an area of 250,000 square meters and has thrill rides, slides, lodges, tennis court, basketball court, go-kart tracks and lush manicured gardens.
The fun aquatic center offers a pleasant escape from the busy life of the city. Enjoy the most exciting water activities including Dead Sea, Unique High Salt Pool, Twisting Dragons, Black Hole, Slam Dunk and Family Raft Ride among many others.
At Dreamland Aqua Park, you can stay in waterfront tents or cabins to help you plan the perfect mini-vacation. The park also has a mini zoo and an amphitheater where various music concerts and events are organized. After exploring and enjoying all parts of the water park, you can enjoy a variety of delicious international dishes served at the on-site cafes and restaurants.
Ticket price for DreamLand Aqua Park (Water park) in Al Khor Al Sharqi, UAQ, UAE Starts from AED 100 to AED 450, Book tickets on official Website during this summar in UAE.
|Ticket Category||Ticket Type||Ticket Price|
|JUNIOR||1.2m tall and below||AED 100/-|
|SENIOR||Age 65+||AED 100/-|
|FAMILY||2 adults + 2 children below 1.2 m||AED 450/-|
|INFANT||under 2 years of age||Free|
Operational Timings: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (All days)
Activity Duration: 08 hours
Venue: Water park in Al Khor Al Sharqi, United Arab Emirates
Dreamland Aqua Park Tickets Highlights
- Feel the frenzy of excitement at one of UAE’s largest theme parks, the Dreamland Aqua Park
- With rides designed for all ages, have an access to each of the 25 thrilling water rides including the Twisting Dragons, Dead Sea, Black Hole among many others
- Spread across an area of 250,000 square meters, the park houses lush-green manicured gardens to explore
- Get a photograph clicked with various exotic animal creatures at the Mini Zoo
- Put an end to the day by relaxing at the largest open jacuzzi at the Dreamland Aqua Park
- Feast on the lip-smacking meals served in five different cafes and restaurants
About the activity
- Enjoy a play-day in the water with numerous water rides along with scenic, manicured gardens in the Dreamland Aqua Park.
- Kamikaze offers a thrilling experience of rushing down a large water slide at a very fast speed.
- Twister offers a fun slide into a 40-meter long tunnel which ends up in a 2-meter nose dive.
- Black Hole offers a thrilling real-life example of the strong gravitational pull when you are suddenly pulled into pitch darkness.
- Twisting Dragons takes you on a mysterious slide journey where you won’t know which dragon will you pop out.
- Family Raft Ride ensures an adventurous family ride which ends up with laughter and fun.
- Mighty Goround offers a twin high-speed giant slide where you rush into a massive pool.
- Rafting River is a raging river between two huge slides where you raft down screaming on the top of your lungs.
- Slide Five is a five-lane slide where you can race your friends to end up head straight into water.
- Lake O Waves is the largest gigantic wave pool of the park where you fight a tsunami inside the pool.
- Dream Stream offers a dreamy slide that slowly pushing you into a pool of cool water.
- Aqua Play is an interactive kids pool designed with various game options to let your children have equal fun.
- Dead Sea lets you live the unique Dead Sea experience in its high salinity pool.
- Slam Dunk offers you an amazing opportunity to enjoy water volleyball and basketball.
- Relax at the largest open jacuzzi of the park after trying out every ride and slide.
Book tickets on official Website.
[…] one night only concert will be held on 28 April at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis […]
[…] Elrow XXL will land in Dubai in February for an epic two-day party. Ahead of the prestigious festival, the first phase of the line-up has been announced.the brand are promising one of the biggest stages they’ve ever produced, bringing the humongous and colourful El Traingulo de las Rowmudas stage to the Middle East for the first time. With a pirate ship at the centre, it’s fittingly backdropped by the picturesque Dubai Canal to create an epic canvas for one of the city’s most extravagant events. […]
[…] its inception in 1974, the UAE President’s Cup has been the United Arab Emirates’ most prestigious national football championship, with participation from all professional and top […]
[…] use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly […]