Universal Studios Singapore is a thrilling theme park located on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It is a must-visit destination for all who love movies, animation, and thrilling amusement park rides. From Hollywood-inspired attractions to thrilling roller coasters, Universal Studios Singapore has something for everyone.
|Universal Studios Location||8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore|
|Universal Studios Singapore Timings||Wednesday to Monday: 11:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
Universal Studios Singapore remains closed every Tuesday.
|Activity Duration||9 – 10 hours (Approx.)|
Ticket price for Universal Studios Singapore starts from One-Day Pass (Adult: Aged 13 – 59) – $87. Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Pass (Child: 4 to 12 Years Old) – $65. Book tickets on official website. Check more information.
General admission tickets
General admission tickets to Universal Studios Singapore allow guests to access all the rides and attractions in the park. Adult tickets cost S$81, and child tickets cost S$61.
For visitors who want to skip the queues and experience the rides faster, express passes are available. These passes allow guests to bypass the regular lines and access their favorite rides quickly. Express passes can be purchased as an add-on to general admission tickets, with prices starting at S$30.
For frequent visitors, the park offers annual passes that provide unlimited access to the park for a year. Annual passes start at S$188 for adults and S$158 for children, with added benefits like discounts on food, merchandise, and express passes.
Book tickets on official website.
Top attractions and most visited places
1) The Sci-Fi City Zone:
- Hop on fun rides such as Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Battlestar Galactica: Human Cylon (the world’s first duelling roller coaster), and the Accelerator.
- Buy various collectables from the Transformers supply vault and satisfy your thirst for delicious drinks at Frozen Fuel and Planet Yen.
2) Ancient Egypt:
- This zone includes rides like Revenge of the Mummy and kid’s favourite such as Treasure Hunter.
- Take a break and enjoy refreshing drinks at Cairo Market and Pharoah’s Dessert Oasis.
3) The Lost World:
- Join the group in a fun activity of wall scaling at the Amber Rock Climb and fuel up on delicious food at Fossil fuels and Discovery Food Court.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Jurassic Park Zone while riding on the Canopy Flyer.
- Stroll through the Jurassic zone and look out for various attractions such as the hatching of a Velociraptor and Blue from the movie “Jurrasic World”.
4) Far Far Away:
- It includes fun and kid-friendly rides such as Puss In Boots Giant Journey and Enchanted Airways.
- Be sure to take your little one to the Shrek 4-D adventure show and to Goldilock’s cafe, where they can enjoy a variety of tasty food.
5) Hollywood Zone:
- Take your kids to meet their favourite characters from animated movies such as the Minions from Despicable Me and the famous characters of Kung Fu Panda.
- Visit the Mel’s Drive-In and Pops! Popcorn Delight for a mid-day snack.
- Meet up with the famous character from the movie Madagascar and have a fun dance session with them.
6) New York Zone:
- Take your kids to meet Elmo, the famous character of Sesame Street and click cute photos of this memorable day.
- Buy Souvenirs from the Bid Bird’s Emporium and fill your belly up with delicious food at KT’s Grill and Loui’s Pizza Parlour.
Tips for maximizing your visit to Universal Studios Singapore
Visiting Universal Studios Singapore is an incredible experience and to make the most of it, here are some tips to keep in mind:
Plan your visit in advance
Before you head to Universal Studios Singapore, make sure to do some research and plan your visit accordingly. Look up the timings, attractions, and shows that you want to see so that you can make the most of your time there.
It’s always best to arrive at the park early to avoid long queues and crowded spaces. This way, you can enjoy your favorite attractions without the added hassle of waiting in line for hours.
Make use of the Universal Express Pass
Universal Express Pass allows you to skip the regular line and gives you priority access to select rides and attractions. It’s an excellent add-on to consider if you don’t want to waste time waiting in long queues.
Stay hydrated and take breaks
With so much to see and do, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and forget to take breaks. Make sure to stay hydrated and take short breaks in between to avoid exhaustion and enjoy your day at Universal Studios Singapore.
Discount and offers on Universal Studios Singapore tickets
Visiting Universal Studios Singapore doesn’t have to break the bank. Here are some ways to get discounts and deals on your tickets:
Package deals with hotels
Many hotels offer package deals that include tickets to Universal Studios Singapore. Check out the hotel’s website or contact them directly to find out more about their deals.
Promotions with credit cards
Keep an eye out for credit card promotions that offer discounts on Universal Studios Singapore tickets. Some credit cards also offer cashback on your purchases, so make sure to check for any ongoing promotions.
Deals for Singapore residents
If you’re a Singapore resident, you can enjoy discounted tickets to Universal Studios Singapore. Make sure to carry your identification card to avail of this benefit.
Best time to visit Universal Studios Singapore
Busiest times of the year
Universal Studios Singapore can get incredibly busy during peak tourist seasons, such as school holidays and major public holidays like Christmas and Chinese New Year.
Least crowded times of the year
The least crowded times to visit the park are on weekdays outside of school holidays and public holidays. Visitors who arrive early in the morning when the park opens can also enjoy shorter wait times.
Best time of day to visit
The best time to visit the park is in the late afternoon when the temperatures start to cool down, and the crowds begin to thin out. Visitors can then enjoy the park’s night shows and fireworks.
How to Reach?
- By Car: Take the route via AYE from the city centre, it will take you approximately 25 minutes to reach the location.
- By Sentosa Express: Take the Sentosa Express from Vivocity at Harbourfront MRT Station and alight at the waterfront station, a 2-minute walk will take you to the location.
What are the best rides for young children at Universal Studios Singapore?
Some of the best rides for young children at Universal Studios Singapore include Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase, Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, and King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round.
What should I wear to Universal Studios Singapore?
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the weather. As the park can get hot and humid, it is advisable to wear light and breathable clothing.
What is the Universal Express Pass?
The Universal Express Pass is a ticket that allows the holder to skip the regular queues at most of the rides and attractions. This pass can be purchased separately or as part of a package deal.
Can I bring my own food and drinks into Universal Studios Singapore?
Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park, except for baby food and bottled water. However, there are plenty of dining options available inside the park, including halal-certified and vegetarian options.